Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! My phone bill

My phone bill is due on the 26th of every month it is currently the 27th and my bill hasn’t been taken for can anyone tell me why ?

Ryan3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk

How do I get a puk from 02? As I am switching to another provider

nazma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Noatel?

Every month I paid 32 pounds, why I have such a high bill for the last month, if I did not order anything and I use the Internet the same way as before.27 Nov 18 Noatel Europe Ltd£4.500Games04 Dec 18 Noatel Europe Ltd£4.500Games11 Dec 18 Noatel Europ...

Malwina85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Merry Christmas , looking for some help.I had an iPhone 5 on pay monthly got an upgrade to iPhone 6 in pay monthly so gave my 10yr old my iPhone 5 and got a pay as you go SIM card for her for the iPhone 5 for Christmas, when I’ve put the pay as you g...

Shelly71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelle

I want to cancelle my contrect

Mezan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS settings

I've changed phones. I need MMS settings sending to my number. xxxxxxxxxxx. AsapThank you. [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Chris_M by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go rewards to Sim only contract

I used to be on pay as you go and saved £17 in O2 rewards, when I started on a sim only contract they say they would transfer the money to pay for 2 months and a bit of my contract, it never happened and I’ve been told it’ll go through on the 2nd pay...

M15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos