Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 4G Iphone XS Max to 5G Iphone 12 Max Pro Upgrade

As title suggests I have taken an upgrade from 4G Iphone XS Max to 5G Iphone 12 Max Pro. I am currently getting no signal with the 5G sim, but getting signal when I put the 4G sim into the Iphone 12. Is this simply due to the lack of 5G coverage in N...

CFran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New number

HiI have taken this new contract and am struggling to remember my number has I dyslexia,Is there any I get simple number to remember please

Apple Watch

Trying to find out if my phone number I have to provide when buying Apple Watch is connected to the watch because I’m buying it for my daughter

Mish95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping SIM in new phone bought outright

I'm planning to buy a new iPhone direct from Apple but am happy to keep my existing contract, SIM etc. from my last device/tariff five years ago. (The device portion of that was paid off after 24 months.) Is there any problem with just popping the SI...

cassiel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New 5G SIM in 4G Phone

Hi, Would really appreciate some advice please. I have just upgraded my device and plan but kept the same O2 number. The new phone is 5G enabled but I have kept my previous 4G device. As I want to continue using my previous 4G iPhone for now, I was j...

WadeyBHA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-sim

How can I transfer my o2 e-sim from my iPhone 11 Pro Max to iPhone 12 pro max?

MiM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I missed a payment last month for both phones this is because I was told I wasn’t allowed to work so I didn’t have the full money to pay naw my phone has been cut of so I can’t fined a nother job to pay my bills

Casey18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Question

Hi - I am upgrading to a new phone which takes 2 weeks to deliver. At what point will the tariff change and how do I activate the new phone? Want to be sure I don't lose coverage. Thank you!

WaffleD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smashed my phone

Smashed my phone up badly and have tried to call o2 off another handset to request a new one but because it’s not stolen or fraud they aren’t taking my call at the moment, how do I solve this? Thank you in advance

Pascoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos