Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Scam texts

HiThink this scam has started up again with a different phone number. 07946 852396O2:We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via: [mod edit: removed to ensure safety]

Resolved! Wrong data amount

Hi, I bought a black Friday deal with an 02 Simcard for 100GB, however, its only showing 90BG on 'My O2'. Any idea how I go about fixing this? I can't see anything online, nor can I find a phone number/chat option. Any help will be much appreciated. ...

Emilyihc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet

Hello, I need more internet at this moment, I used all my 6G and I need more for work, but my renewal date IS 02.12... I can’t wait that long. Can you tell me how can I get more internet now?

xaNatalia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best deal for me

Hi,I was wondering if anyone knew if I could get a better deal than the one I am currently on. Currently I pay £20 a month for 1GB of data with unlimited texts. I only use on average 650MB of data a month & dont make many phone calls or text messages...

To keep my old network number

Hi I have been join to o2 from 11 nov 20 and I fill up online keep my number form couple of times but still my number is not been changed can anyone advise me please?

Rai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

moving sim to different phone

Sorry I'm a bit of a tech noob. I have a samsung galaxy A3 (2016). I got a Huwaii P20 Pro from a friend (without a sim if that makes a difference). I want to know if i can swap the simcard from my current phone over if it'll fit. If so I got told I n...

becca2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

Why is the sim only plan with 5GB data £10 but with buying a phone the 3GB data airtime charge is £20

Resolved! SIM swap woes, and non-existent customer service

I am an O2 pay-monthly customer who has just been moved by O2 onto a new more expensive tarrif called "O2 Refresh Unlimited". They did this without my permission. (So I consider that to be fraud)I logged into My O2 to be told that I couldn't change m...

Help please

I was currently with giffgaff and requested a PAC code to transfer my giffgaff number to my new s20 ultra but they sim I got yesterday off o2 is still. New number and not my one I wanted to transfer

Jade123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

Why isn’t my new sim working it’s been activated

Tracey3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos