Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! No Data in Busy Areas

For a while now, in busy areas (especially weekends) I have a full 4G signal but can’t use data and I’ve put this down to the amount of people all using the same bandwidth but now I’ve got to the point where I’ve designed myself to the fact that my “...

Burnzie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default dispute advice

Hi everyone. I'm posting on here because I'm not sure what else to do and hope someone at o2 can do something about this issue as we have tried over the phone and via email to no avail. It's lengthy - be warned!Background:This issue is actually my pa...

Jazzbee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! leaving O2

Hi team,I have really enjoyed using O2 this year, but as I am moving country I would like to leave O2 and take my number with me, please.Since I'm on a 12-month contract that started on 12th September 2018, please can I move over before 12th Septembe...

J21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

URGENT PROBLEM

Hi All, I'm having major problems and have been for over a week now, O2 are not helping at all. Monday 12th - I opened a new contract Tuesday 13th - I received the mobile and went on O2 chat and asked for my number to be switched.Tuesday 13th - This ...

Resolved! Billing date

How do I change my billing date

Ah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong Colour Phone

I have ordered a new phone but don't want 'Rose Gold' being a 70 year old male, colour options please? 1 Apple iPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold Perfect Like New Order number: ms-212701705

M-H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

How long after my contract has ended do I have to upgrade to a new device?

Resolved! Credit File Referral

Hi, I have emailed about 5 x time's now but to no avail. I've had an email to say my order has been cancelled due to the credit check but have no idea why?! Can some one please come back to me as a matter of urgency before I cancel the whole contract...

Chaz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code “invalid”

I’m having huge troubles with trying to keep my old number after moving to o2 recently. I have got a pac code from three however o2 are saying that the code is invalid. I’ve been back and forth numerous times and three are adamant that the pac code i...

Sam94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos