Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Left O2 briefly, now switching back - how?

I was tempted by a SIM only offer from Virgin.So I got a PAC from O2 to take my number over to Virgin and started the transfer.O2 then called me and offered me a slightly better deal which I accepted.But the transfer to Virgin went through. It was to...

Card

I trying to load new card .Tried it twice still no luck

Resolved! O2 Travel / Euro

Hi, Me and my partner are travelling through Europe in a campervan for 31 days and I have four contracts with O2. The T's and C's state that the incliusive allowances can only be used for a short period of time. Would this volate the terms. I already...

kaynm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

Noticed a can change my tariff every 30 days. Can someone explain more about this. Thanks

alwmjohn14 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel

How do I cancel my contract

Mrdami123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network or data after requesting iPhone Data Bolt On be enabled!

Hi. I wonder if anyone else has this issue and if they have any answers as O2 customer service and “2nd line” technical team have been appallingly useless and unsympathetic. I have spent 2 hours on chat and have been tossed around between a total of ...

Nai4ety by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos