Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Text Message

I’ve just been sent a text allegedly from o2 saying my monthly billing plan has failed and I’ve been sent a link to continue using o2 services. Is this genuine?

Dodge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repairs

I’m sending my phone off for repair. My post is severely delayed due to Covid so I asked if I can pack it myself and have the address to return it.The advisor said that I can print the repairs label directly from there website.I cannot find it anywhe...

Ria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone contract

Hello i was wondering could i change my daughters phone over to her own contract

Resolved! Overdue payment

I was overdue on a payment and my data, calls and messages were stopped but i have now paid it before the deadline that was set but it still says that im overdue and my 4G wont work.

Mxrphy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data allowance

Hi,I started this new contract in April. It gives me 30gb data allowance with 15gb extra allowance. I've been alerted that my 30gb has been used up and I cannot use any data. However I still have my 15gb?On the o2 dashboard it says I gave 15gb of dat...

Brennan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi I’ve just ordered a new pay monthly sim from you guys I believe it’s all been accepted but I put the wrong email address in when doing it and I can not see the emails you are sending me how do I change the email address you have for me please

Technical issue

My phone has crashed for over 3 hours. I cannot get onto my phone, my screen isn’t working. It has rung SOS 4 times now. I’ve got the iPhone 12 Pro and can’t even switch it off as it rings SOS and doesn’t give me chance to swipe it off. Please help!

Elise14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my ipad%20account%20has%20gone%20missing%20in%20my%20o2

my ipad went missing from my o2 account and have been trying to contact o2 about this for a month with no luck. iv now recieved a defult on the account and still cant do anything about this. can anyone help ?

Rob13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch series 6

I am trying to buy the Apple Watch series 6 but, it keeps saying I don’t save a monthly contract to add it to, I have 3 monthly contracts with qualifying iPhones

Susie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card

Just received a new sim card replacement, from a micro to a nano, it appears not to be registered. Can't make or receive call, the online chat service is not available, any ideas please.

Haz08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos