Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Gb upgrade

At the beginning of the month I was using too much Gb on my phone (personal disasters) and so requested an increase in Gb to 10 Gb. On my online statement this shows it was upgraded to 100Gb (!) but my phone still telling me I am perilously close to ...

Tried to pay my full device plan? The women said that the department is not open until 10am?

I was basically put through the sales team after calling 202, the woman transferred me to the 'correct' department and I called at 8:30am through advice on here, as it less busy. As I was tranferred, the new woman on the line told me the department t...

mjay2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

E sim

I got a contract esim in iphone 11, I need another qr code to swap it over to iPhone 12, how can I get hold of anyone from 02, virtual assistant says ring 202, 202 say no one available go to my account no one available on live chat they say ring 202,...

Daiseydot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre order S21 Question

Hello, I pre ordered my Samsung galaxy s21 ultra yesterday and wondering how many days from launch date should I expect to wait until I receive my device? Its my first time ever doing a pre order and I have anxiety so I like to double check while wai...

Resolved! Sim card

What type of SIM card can I use in an iphone SE

Mum1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime

Is it possible to cancel airtime contract but keep paying device plan?

RB1969 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hello, I set up a payment plan yesterday and payed for an amount of the bill of airtime & device plan but my phone has been cut off. I’m unable to make calls text or use data?

T17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid bill

I have paid my bill this month, but I did it before my direct debit went out, but for some reason O2 have added a £5 charge with no explanation, can anyone help me out please?

ZJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos