Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim swap not completed

My new phone and SIM card arrived yesterday. I did the SIM swap, received the code to my old phone etc. My old SIM was deactivated immediately but my new SIM still isn’t working and it’s been more than 24 hours now. I’ve switched the new phone on and...

MandyL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need a pac code from o2 to keep my current o2 number

HiSorry I'm really clueless.I have a new o2 phone with a nano sim and my old phone has a normal bigger sim. I've put the new sim in my new o2 phone, and I've activated the new sim, I think. I now need to do something to keep my old number. I think I ...

Lottie49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a contract sim but don’t have a phone

Hi I am in a bit of a predicament I just got my new pay monthly sim and unfortunately my iPhone and Samsung both fell down the toilet, I don't know what to do. Does anyone think 02 will give me a phone to pay up? Or will I have to buy myself one? Any...

Louise33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change device plan DD amount

Hi, is it possible to to up my direct debit amount on my device plan to triple what it is currently

Karl5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account clarification

I’m wanting to move everything to my own name not the current name.

Cancelled my order phone bills

Hello my name yvonne I am trying to contact someone about cancellation on my iPhone which I no longer used. I am deaf as I can't communicate on the phone. I got the message on my redmi phone and saying they will charge me extra for cancellation? I am...

Best deal

I’ve been with 02 for >10years but deals available Not competitive. I can get 24m contract on iPhone 12 elsewhere but best O2 have is 36months and 30% higher/month. Do I just leave or is there a way to have a discussion?

STaylor72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM Only Deal

If I go for a SIM only deal do I have to give the model of my replacement phone before ordering the SIM?

PJG100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos