Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Proof of purchase

Hi all. I received my S20 Ultra the other day and need a proof of purchase in order to claim my free Galaxy Buds+. I havent received a document with proof of purchase as it was an upgrade and the emails I've received don't include the right informati...

mattp1986 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

COVID-19

I have been laid if from work and I am afraid I can’t lay my bill due to a 0 hour contract.

Isla by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is Late Landing Charge

I found a key note on my bill and stated that there is a "Late Landing Charge". What is it?

VS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost my sim card

Hi all need a little help here on deciding if i should pay my bills... whats going on is i lost my simcard all my I.D and have moved to a new house. i spoke to live chat and asked if they could help me and send a new simcard out.. but becouse of my a...

MrHaitch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract renewal

My 24 month contract expires on 1 June. I don't need an upgrade (new phone or tariff). Can I let my contract roll on on a monthly basis?

Lym-321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my phone bill

Hi I am self employed can not work at the minute how can I get help with paying my phone bill

phone3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a replacement charger

Hi,Does anyone know if I can get a replacement charger for my Sony Xperia L3 through my phone insurance? Will I have to pay anything? And how do I go about doing it?Thanks