Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! iPad 12.9 128gb delayed!

Hi, I have ordered my ipad on the 26 Nov and am still waiting. Has this happened to anyone before, how long can I possibly have to wait?Eduardo

Eduardo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh

Hi,This morning I’ve seen on my account I can start a new o2 refresh contract and my current contract will be paid off by o2 in order for me to make use of this.Now, to me this sounds too good to be true that they’re willing to wipe my current contra...

Katie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Showing old number

I have recently moved over to 02 my number has changed over but when I text people it’s coming up with the original 02 number not the one it should show

Amy17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

I am trying to call customer service for so long one lady answer phone she put me through next team for so long I need to hang the call why is customer service so poor

Dal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leave

I Would like to leave o2 and I have tried calling the customer service line but I was waiting over a hour to speak to someone so I hung up the phone

Kelan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speak to someone???

How on earth do you speak to someone at 02 or start a webchat? When I call I go through the options and then it says bye bye and cuts me off. My SIM is supposed to be transferring to 02 today and I need to check if this is happening.The difficulty in...

MB4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Customer

I ordered a new phone yesterday, its supposed to be here today but i’ve had no confirmation e-mail or text regarding delivery. Should i have had this by now?

AKH1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hello, I was just wondering if I have two phones in one contract could I pay 1 phone and cancel it without paying the other one?Thank you?

Connie97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device exchange upgrade

Hi I recently upgraded to 12 pro max I find it too big tbh if I wanted to exchange it but stay sane tariff how long would I be without a phone?? Thanks

Cfcdave79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos