Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fraud email

I’ve had 4 emails today 2 sending a 4 digit code and 1 off my care and 1 saying my order is on its way it says there sending a 4gb all round SIM card but yet I’ve not ordered nothing all the emails look genuine could this be fraud ?

Chelsea1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone barring

My phone as barring on and I paid 244.41 pounds yesterday

Not receiving text messages while roaming

I am not receiving most text, and the ones I do arrive late, sometimes more than a day late. This is a problem as I cant log in to my banking account. I am in Romania, I have been in here before with the same phone/sim and I had no issues. I tried to...

DanielRom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid off device, not indicated on my account

Last month I went into an O2 store to finally pay off my device plan and have it out of the way. The clerk got it sorted out for me, put me on a rolling monthly contract, and that was that. When I checked my finances yesterday however, I have found t...

Apple Watch

I want to add an Apple Watch to my contract. Do I have to take out a new contract with the watch or can I add it to my phone contract as I will be using the same number with the watch. Online it is giving me options for the watch with a 36 month cont...

Harriet1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading 4g sim for new 5g phone

I currently have a 4g SIM only deal for a 4g phone. However I have just ordered a new 5g phone and believe from all the help topics, That I need to order a new 5g sim to benefit from my new phone. However I have just been waiting 20mins to get throug...

iPad pro

Ordered a iPad Pro 12.9 over 7 weeks ago told when ordered up to 6 week wait not heard or received a thing and now the website says in stock any idea what that’s all about

Huddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyalty discount

I am about to order an upgrade but want to check how I get my loyalty discount carried over to my new contract?

Wooda34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I accidentally paid my bill twice and want a refund, how do i ask? I’ve tried everything and cant get a response?