Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Order accepted or not?

Hi guys.Just ordered the New iPhone 11 pro.I've never dealt with o2 before personally so unsure on there order process.I made the order everything went fine, they have taken £30 cost out of my bank straight after the order was made.I have received em...

Iria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

moving from another network

i have noticed o2 is ofering 100gb for £20, an my question is if i was to transfere from another network to o2 woul i be able to get this offer?

Will-B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Trying to upgrade my phone but now when I click on upgrade options the upgrades no longer appear

ES2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade monthly sim

I’m on sim only contract and I can upgrade my tariff but still got over a month to be able to upgrade my device. If i upgrade my tariff will that effect how long I have to wait to upgrade my device?

Charlie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

Hi I’m trying to contact 02 to purchase insurance for my phone I upgraded to a few days ago they’re accepting no calls and can’t contact them online either. Is there any other way?

Slb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract cancellation

Hi,I’ve been calling o2 since last week to cancel my contract but I never get through to speak to anyone. My 30 day window started on the 27/03 any ideas how I can reach someone to prevent being charged going forward. I’m not transferring to another ...

Effie20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not working

My data hasn’t been working for over 2 weeks. I have attempted calling o2 and no one is answering

Ericados by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will my number port?

HiI moved to O2 a week ago. How do I find out when my number will port across ? [Edit: topic title clarified]

JackC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos