Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Really high bill, last month

Hi, My normal DD bill is around £10. Once, on a really busy month it has been £25. Last month, the amount taken out was £64 + !!!!! I would like to have this expalined, step by step i.e. dates and times and costs, but when ever I ask 'Aura', my info ...

MW2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speak agent

Can I speak to an online agent? If so how do I go about that as I cant find any way to do this

Yvonne1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer my number to o2

I did it twice "keep my number" request and i received an email:*** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE ***The request could not be completed, the following reason is given for the rejection:Validation Exception: Sorry, the information provided for our secu...

Yor6543 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find my new number on my ohone

Good afternoon I hope you can help me I have upgraded my phone from a Samsung Galaxy A10 to a Samsung A42 but I cannot find my number and I can't not get it working I need some help iam no good at technology my bill is going to come in on March and I...

Heather9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipad

Hi,I’ve had no letters at all about a product that I have with you!The iPad I had on a monthly tariff has been blocked.Can we please sort this out as I thought it was tied in with my phone contract which has never missed a payment.If I had known abou...

Snewton88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade and trade in old phone

Hi there,I would like to upgrade one of my accounts and take advantage of the trade in your old phone for £350 deal currently running. How would I go about doing so as shops are currently closed due to lockdown? Thanks

Yemoso by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding another pay monthly phone

I currently have wife's phone through O2 but due to being in contract I have I have been stuck with EE my question is can I add another pay monthly phone to my account with o2 now my contract with EE is ending?

Chalk8283 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on

Is there a problem with the O2 app at the minute? It won’t let either me or my partner purchase more data

carole172 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage issue - not able to add in My Number

Hi all, I have an issue with my iMessage where most of the people I message with iPhones show up as 'green messages' - so they are being sent as SMS etc. Now, I have recently moved to an eSIM and notice that if I go to Settings - Messages - iMessage ...

rob4465 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend Cap

How do you remove a spend cap?

David_L by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos