Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Restoring iPhone

I originally had a 2nd contract for my daughter. I then upgraded that number to an iPad contract and her dad took out a new contract. On that phone she continued to use her Apple ID for the iPad number on the new contract her dad set up. She lost her...

Pip1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade and O2 open

Hi I’ve just upgraded today and wanted to apply o2 open NHS discount to my new refreshed contract and phone. However when I do it is giving the message that the 28 days have expired for setting this up as I registered in 2018. Is there any way of sol...

Kk616 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement Sim

Hi, When the network was upgraded at the start of this month I had to have a new sim.I went through the swap process via text ,however the sim failed to work & the phone does not recognise there is a sim card active. I called cusomer service ,who che...

Richo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 contracts, change of one

Wife has 2 contracts, can we separate them up?I'm just cancelling a contract from o2 myself if that helps?

Vm_wanted by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help please

Help appreciated it seems the local hospital cannot contact me when they call my mobile it says I’m unavailable i have sat for the last hr waiting on a call but they can’t get through to me any advise please on how to fix this it’s a apple iPhone 12

Swa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM not provisioned

I am customer of o2 last 2 years 3 days before I upgraded to sim only contract. Today suddenly lost my signal. And got the error as SIM not provisioned in (setting> about > network ). I am chatting with o2 customer care service. They don’t give any s...

Mahee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order confirmation but nothing since.

Received order confirmation but when checked tracker, it been processed plus not received any email to confirm delivery. Ordered a week ago and due for delivery today.

GraemeD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay off phone

I want to pay off my contract how do i go about this? Thanks

Gim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos