Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data Capacity in Bath City Centre

Hi, For at least the last 4 years, the data speeds in the centre of Bath (BA1 1RG) have been very poor - a speedtest regularly shows download rates of barely 0.4Mbps and internet browsing is extremely slow. Coverage is fine - outdoors I usually get a...

Resolved! Billed two days before my new contract started.

Hey, I recently upgraded my phone on 02, 27/04/18 and before I could change my number over to the new sim, needed to pay the outstanding money on the previous contract, which I did. I've now got 02 trying to take this month's payment (apparently due ...

Credit Card security code request

Hello, I received a monthly deal text on my O2 number, dialled 0800 081 0274 and the operator asked me for my credit card security code. Is that legal? I gave de Sort Code, the Account Number, Name and the Card Number. When he asked me about the secu...

Abcdefg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnected ohone

Hello. My ohone has been disconnected and I can't even call or login to my o2 to pay the bill. What can I do.

Kinga1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone is blocked

My phone has been cut off but I have paid the bill how do I get it to work again I can’t even call any o2 free numbers for help? I’ve tried turning my phone off and on aswell but no luck

Paige2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emails

My last few emails from o2 have been going to my mum’s email address rather than mine.

Resolved! Direct debit

I no I set up a DD for my phone and I get paid on the 10 it will go out on the 11 I think

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of sim.

I bought a new phone on upgrade so kept my number, went from 4g to 5g. I put a new sim card in, went to settings and loaded everything. This was Thursday. This morning, Saturday, i checked and no network connection. I took it to an o2 store who check...

Jennie7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos