Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ordering new SIM card

Dear sir madam I have lost my SIM card and I would like to order new one please

Soran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

I ordered the iPhone 12 in green Over the phone but there saying there out of stock could I go to o2 and get a in shop one tomorrow

Resolved! spending cab

How to add spending cab in the O2 account for pay monthly phones, please do let me know which helps me to stop any surprise billing.

381 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending contract

Hi I have moved from o2 to another supplier and working fine I have received the standard threatening letter telling me to outstanding amount for phone, I can no longer access myo2! To pay will the outstanding amount be collected by direct debit? Ste...

Thsjp01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing deals

HiI've just changed from an O2 Pay Monthly 'no-contract tariff' to a Pay Monthly '12m contract tariff'.The monthly charge is less for the new deal. Do I have to cancel the existing direct debit or will it be automatically adjusted to the new payment?...

Grip by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End contract early and pay early upgrade cost

I am wanting to end my contract early. I know I need to pay the upgrade cost which is £41 but I am moving to virgin so need to cancel my contract with o2. Does anyone know how to do this?

280621 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to delete 2nd number from account

Hi It would appear an old mobile number is still showing on my account with a tarriff charge but no useage. I cannot find any way of deleting this, just reducing the tarriff. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Resolved! Buying a new contract

Hello i am a new customer in o2. I have bought a new contract last saturday and its been 48 hours and still havent been dispatched or even recieved an email from o2 saying its coming. I ordered it to come today last saturday. Can somebody help me?

Saowanee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I'm new to 02 community I'm on a sim only contract 24 month £20 a month when will I be able to upgrade and will I have to go through another credit check I'm happy with 02 I have always loved been on 02 in past on pay as you go thank you Dean

Deano73 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos