Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Want to keep my O2 number

I recently retired. At work I was on their O2 business plan. I've just started my own monthly contract and have a new SIM. I want to change to the phone number I had at work. I have filled in the simple on-line form and it says "we are unable to iden...

Dbbaggies by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G

why is it, I live in a very Rural area and I have 5G yet i travel into my town and I can only get 4G! 5 mins up the road. More info (Highlight to read)

Resolved! VAT invoice

Does anyone know how to get a hold of a VAT invoice?02 call centre staff do not know what a VAT invoice actually is and I am sick and tired of trying to eduate them every month when I have this problem. **a VAT invoice must show the VAT number of the...

Resolved! Remove spend cap

How do you get the spend cap lifted and removed as I play online games via pay by phone bill thanks

Marcp96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping sims

Hi - have a new phone and a new 5G SIM card. Currently using previous 4g SIM in new phone. Before a swap SIMs, how do I ensure I keep my current mobile number (assume new SIM has a new number?

PeterR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill increase

My bill has gone from £29 to £32!! NOT HAPPY

GIJOMUM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old phone number

i have gone on a monthly contract sim, whilst buying the product i gave my PAC code: its been almost a week now i am still on the new number given to me by O2, how long do they normally take to retain your old number? it says two working days!! also ...

colnevesk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Running low on data

Hey, does any find this to be a problem ... my currently sim only contract I've got currently allows me to have 10GB data, as before I had 20GB, which at the time was too much so I downgraded to 10GB. Now I work 12hours a day outside, I've only my 10...