Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

How can I order a replacement for a lost sim for free. During the pandemic the stores aren’t open and neither are the live chats, I don’t have any other o2 sim card.

Kaykay1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised bill

I’m trying to prove I made a phone call to a particular number this bill cycle (9th June onwards but I can only find last months cycle any ideas please

Charged £222 for a FaceTime call. Given no warning, nothing!

This is outrageous, I was on a FaceTime which normally I would use through WiFi, but my WiFi must have cut out, the recipient was using WiFi. I recievied no warning, not ‘running out of data’ message (I have unlimited minutes so I wouldn’t get that a...

Billing14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App not working

I tried to long in on Snapchat and it keeps kicking me out and I have done everything I have and I have reset the phone but it works on other devices

Resolved! Some Welcome!

I have just wasted 3 hours faffing around trying to get a simple answer to a question. Two days ago I simply wanted to switch from my Micky Mouse Tesco deal to 02. I wanted to keep my old number so I sent you a PAC. Today I get the new SIM I set it u...

Inholms by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordering new SIM card

Dear sir madam I have lost my SIM card and I would like to order new one please

Soran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

I ordered the iPhone 12 in green Over the phone but there saying there out of stock could I go to o2 and get a in shop one tomorrow

Resolved! spending cab

How to add spending cab in the O2 account for pay monthly phones, please do let me know which helps me to stop any surprise billing.

381 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos