Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Email

I need to change my email . AOL have stopped sending emails. My new email is - **Personal info**. With reference to mobile number **Personal info** and the last account charge of 21.86 on 28 June 2021. I have paid this on 29 June 2021 but on checking...

Peter7348 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling Canada

£78.58 for a 30 Min. Call to Canada I feel is excessive charge. I have had this account for years and mainly use the internet .But anyway I feel this is an excessive charge.

John63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Termination Fees

I recently ported out of o2 due to the price increase. I received an email to say that because of these increases I was able to leave without any termination fees. My account is an airtime plan and a refresh. When I received my final bill , I was sho...

Unknown number

I have a number on my bill that I’ve been charged for texting but don’t recognise and I can’t find the texts. As this number has been messaged many times I’m at a loss. I can’t find an answer onlinePlease advise

Brewerl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Letter

Hello I have received a letter from o2 about what I can pay and my money etc I had to fill it out and send it back recorded delivery but I don’t know which address I would need to send it to?

Resolved! Apple Music 6 months free offer advice

I got a email from O2 last week saying if i upgraded my tariff then i could get Apple music free for up to 6 months. so i did that last week and checked the T&C for the offer to make sure i moved to the right tariff but i still have not got the code ...

Macc2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data used up

For the first time ever I have had a message to say that my data allowance has been used up - but I have not used my phone differently in the past month. What has changed? Can anyone advise me - since it seems impossible to find a way of speaking to ...

Resolved! Teacher discount

Having added the code to the o2 open section and uploaded my payslip last weekend I haven’t heard back… I have had no confirmation from 02 that it’ll appear on my next bill. Anyone else struggling to get hold of o2? I’ve tried calling 17 times now an...

Discounts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos