Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

Please cancel my contract immediately my number is xxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Jakobbeck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Out of brexit

Am I right in saying I can still use both data and calls at no extra cost when in Spain at no extra charge until my contra runs out

Denise5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charging my new phone

I just received my new phone, do I need to wait until the charge runs out before charging it again to better future battery life or is that not a thing anymore?

Resolved! Porting to O2

Hi all, Long time lurker, probably first time poster. I've had an O2 contract for some time but only recently decided to port my 'main' number to O2. Today is my port day and my old SIM/Netork has lost service as has my O2 SIM. Is this normal to lose...

garetc by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

changes to roaming policy

o2 have broke pay month contract by introducing a roaming limit when abroad. I don't have a device plan only a tariff. because of these changes can I exit my plan without further charge?

o2 Billing for Microsoft 365

Hello, I have tried to use my phone bill to pay for Microsoft365 and they've told me to come to o2 and ask the question. Anyone else have this issue? Pick a different way to payWe couldn't get authorisation for this purchase. Pick another way to pay,...

Jue92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My e sim

Wheres my order for my e sim please

Resolved! Early termination contract, no penalty

Hi,I cancelled my contract early after receiving the price change email saying I could do it with no early termination penalty.I did this through the chat function giving 30 days notice.However, I haven't received any confirmation by email or text, i...

Le64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving abroad - want to keep a pay monthly contract

Hello, I will be moving permanently to Poland in approximately a month. I will still carry on working in the UK, however this will be on a remote basis. I would like to keep my phone number and my existing contract, which is pay monthly (no phone, si...

Mpw1101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos