Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Removing one phone from my account

I dont want to cancel my contract for starters.I have two phones and numbers on my account.I want to remove one but keep the other one.I know there will be an outstanding charge on the other phone (device plan) which I can settle.I a trying to work o...

mick8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges for a premium number

I’m in shock! I’ve just been charged an extra £21.22 for phoning ROYAL MAIL to enquire about a missing parcel. I had to be on hold for some time before an operator was available but at no time was I warned that there would be extra costs for using th...

JSliwa50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What comes in an esim pack?

As I requested an esim pack a few days ago but when opening the letter from o2 they’ve sent a regular physical SIM card. I thought I should’ve received a QR code.

Iajames by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late bill

My bill is currently unpaid as there was an issue with my salary, how long is it before o2 restrict my services.

Suzanne4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit file referrals

Hi, I placed an order back in June to which it was accepted online then 2 days later I received an email stating there had been an issue and to email Credit file referrals. I done as the email said and since June 16th I've had no reply, I called in a...

Resolved! Delivery

I ordered my phone yesterday and it saying standard delivery and today’s date but does that mean it’ll come today? I still haven’t reviewed dispatch email

Ded by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused

So I had just ordered a new contract along side my current.Paid the upfront cost of £20.00, it has been taken from the bank. I’ve gone back on the app and it had gone off the screen and back to the home.I’ve had no confirmation email, not even showin...

LGotts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos