Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Waiting for a refund

I’m waiting for a refund still got told it was processed but it’s not paid in to my bank still so how many more days have I got to wait for

Mike40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS discount

I have upgraded a few months ago. I was told as I worked for the NHS that I would get a discount on my monthly payments and would be asked to prove this. I find I am still paying the higher amount and haven't been asked anything about my ID. I didn't...

Jackie28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am behind on one bill

How can I contact o2 on email as I don’t have any credit I am behind on one bill I get payed on the 1st and I don’t want to be cut off or pay a massive sum

Clare1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simo

I’m after trying find out if I can get a simo reactivated 

Ashley5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring Number.

I’ve recently left EE to come across to o2. I wanted to keep my number so I’ve got the pac code. I phone customer service Wednesday morning to start the process. It’s now Thursday evening and I can not make or receive phone calls. I’ve been rebooting...

Cat1919 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, I've bought my phone an year ago and was sure that contract was settled for 1 year, but now I can see - this is done for 24 month. I'm paying 45 per month, for Huawei, where the new Samsung cost less amount.. 路‍Can you please check the conversion...

sim card

Hi i have a new phone Samsung A52 5G, also just joined o2 kept my old number, told would be ported over yesterday by 6pm. Still cant make, receive calls or text. It says 4G and 2 bars on top of phone. Have restarted numerous times. Was told to wait t...

Mark64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

We still have no service in WD48DT area this is crazy!!! Pls advise update

Dave15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number ported today - unable to make/receive calls

Hi I hope this query is in the right place and someone can help. Ported number to O2 (Pay Monthly Sim) from GiffGaff today. Filled in the Keep My Number form online and submitted it. Received a text yesterday to say 'we'll set you up on our network o...

AJB56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos