Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! claiming galaxy buds

how do i claim the galaxy pods for my order ?

Bigjay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order - not in stock

Hi everyone, I can't get in touch with anyone because of the current situation, understandably I guess less staff are taking calls but I recently to the offer to upgrade early and chose a handset. I paid £60 upfront which has left my account. Unfortu...

Flanno7hi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband

I need strong internet

Palo36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

spend cap

Hi yesterday someone put the spend cap on for me to call the depression centre & i call call the number

androulla by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused? Is my order placed? Help

Hi,Placed a pre order for new z flip 3 and recieved all emails and contracts etc! Including the "we've received your order and it's full steam ahead" email. Does this mean all is good and approved? Just waiting for delivery on Friday 27th? As when I ...

Golfer23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to iPad

Hello! I’m hoping that you can help; I recently looked to take advantage of the iPad Air that’s on offer until 1st September. I had a 20GB for £20 SIM Only contract (purchased my handset outright). I wasn’t eligible to upgrade as I have an Apple Watc...

Broda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost my phone and need to reset my O2 app password

I have lost my phone, I contacted o2 and blocked the device and SIM. Now I need to login to the my O2 app to get some numbers from it. Or speak to someone about this??

Jb237 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

Can someone please point me in the right direction of the Livechat link? Before I lose the will to live. 1hour on the app and website going round in circles and still no live chat link!

XkrX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi I can't pay my bill to the 29th can you keep my phone on 

Fra5682 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim and second number

Hello, Apologies if this is already been asked, did a search but couldnt find out clearly.I have a pay monthly contract with o2, looking at the benefits of esim for a second number. Is it possible to switch my current contract to esim and have a phys...

Cato_1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos