Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty discounts

I have looked at my bills and for the last six months and instead of each month receiving loyalty discounts I am being charged. Also I started a new contract and the loyalty discount has still not been added despite completing all the emaiks sent to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

number

I've changed from payg to monthly but would like to keep number

angscampi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Sim

Hi,My phone hasn’t worked on O2 network for sometime, I’ve now got a replacement phone and it still doesn’t work, my brother is a mobile phone repaired and said it’s the sim, I just need to order a new one but can’t find anywhere to do this, I also c...

Hay1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Same day delivery refund

I ordered an upgrade last night and paid £9.99 for delivery today, which was supposed to be between 6pm and 10pm. I have had confirmation from the delivery service that the phone will be coming tomorrow instead, which I could've selected for free. Ho...

Lozzie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g

My 4g has stopped working and dont know what to do to get it back

JW03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account

I need to put my account on hold until the 15th of may, but i can't call o2 to do it so i need to do it asap

Duane85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment details

I have received a message from a mobile number telling me to log into my account via a link in order to update my payment details as my bank is unable to process my latest bill. This bill is not due to be paid by the bank until May 8. This message di...

Chriscar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos