Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

puk code

Hiya, I have left 02, and my phone is locked to 02,when my new sim is inserted it shows "SIM network PIN blocked, Enter SIM network PUK ".An 02 shop say it has to be dealt with by my new provider, 02 have not been helpful at all.Can someone helpIan

ian1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotspot / tethering

I've just switched to O2 from Vodafone and changed phones to a Galaxy s21. Once a week I use my phone to provide a hotspot for my laptop and use a second mobile to record a live event via zoom and livestreamed via my laptop to Facebook. This worked w...

Dave20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix

Netflix with sky q.. A family member tells me she has netflix with sky q for only £1 extra a month... How is this... I can't get get this offer

Resolved! Samsung A52 s can't make or receive calls

Hi can someone shed any light on my problem I am unable to make or receive calls on my new phone. I have always been with 02 so I am keeping my same number but its not working any ideas would be appreciated.Thank you

Doddsie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel my order

I've upgraded my phone and just changed my mind can I cancel my order

Linda8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM not working

Just bought the new iPhone and it's finally arrived. I've put the new SIM in the phone and followed the instructions.The old SIM has been deactivated, but the new SIM is not active. Essentially leaving me without a working phone

Dav15d by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelled contract

I’ve paid off a device and cancelled the airtime contract, but they said it can take 30 days for the number to be cut off. Is there a way it can be cut off sooner? And I will still put the final bill.

Loulou89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I need to cancel my contact 

Pd111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos