Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! iTunes refund

Hi my son accidentally bought an app on my phone which I was charged £21.99 for onto my phone bill. The phone bill has already been finalised and is due to be paid but iTunes have just issued me a refund. They said it has been refunded the same way i...

Resolved! Order confirmation not received

Ordered a new device and contact credit department for confirmation and they told order accepted but not received any confirmation email. Still showing order is reviewing while login o2

Sam20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! An email i have received

Hi, I have received an email from mycare@o2mail.co.uk advising that i owe £12.26 on ym account, but to me it seems like it could be a fake email. I have checked my account and cant see anything on there to say that i owe any money. Is anyone else hav...

Resolved! Refund

Last month I went abroad for 3 weeks, I couldn’t use my phone to ring England at All which was very very Frustrating, I tried lots of times contacting 02 Support with no response, on arriving back in England I rang 02 they said it was because I had a...

Resolved! New Order

Just ordered new phone from online shop only to receive an email an hour later saying it was out of stock and one had been ordered from supplier and I’ll be told when they receive it. Any idea how long this can take or if I can slightly alter the ord...

BrynJ2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh cancellations

I have got 4 months left on my device plan but out of contract on my airtime. Can I cancel my airtime but continue to pay monthly on my device plan. I have 2 other phones on my contract that I am leaving with O2

Sazle1969 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone contract

Can someone please help me last week I took out a contract phone but realised I orderd the wrong phone so I rang today to cancel it so I could re order the phone again to the correct one I wanted the girl told me on the phone that she cancelled the c...

Resolved! Upgrade not completing but money taken

I have tried upgrading several times today and now have 2 pending payments and reduced balance in my bank. I’ve been on webchat twice and got not further! It let me get all the way to the end and enter payment details then I get a try again message a...

JG4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling upgrade

I upgraded this afternoon but changed my mind about the tariff I chose. O2 have said I have to decline my new phone when it arrives, this is the only way to cancel the upgrade. I still want the new phone but not on the tariff I chose! How do I resolv...

Sue13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos