cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are you charged for adding emojis to text messages?

Fingaz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

will i get charged for adding emojis to my text messages?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149163 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

@Fingaz 

Your 480 becomes 70

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 15

Fingaz
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

wow, ok, thats what i was thinking, so then i would be charged if the left number is greater than the right?

Message 12 of 15

MI5
  • 149163 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

@Fingaz 

Yes, that's how your phone is responding to the addition of emojis.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 15

Fingaz
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for the help, just out of curiosity, if i did send a text with 5+ emojis and it was 87/70 just say, but ive modified my mms carrier and turned off mms in iphone settings would it still go through and work?

Message 14 of 15

MI5
  • 149163 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

I would expect it to fail unless going via iMessage @Fingaz 

Message 15 of 15