cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

wonder if you can help. my friend has got an iphone 4 on 3 network on contract, she is due an upgrade and asked me if i want to buy it, now will i be able to put a 3 sim card on pay as you go in or will i have to phone and get it unlocked,someone said i wont be able to put payg sim in ...thanks

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

If you want to stay with 3 there's no problem, if you meant to say an O2 sim you will need to get it unlocked by 3 first.

Best to get the seller to do it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

thinking of getting it for my daughter so i have to move fast before someone else buys it....can anyone help please

Message 2 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

If you want to stay with 3 there's no problem, if you meant to say an O2 sim you will need to get it unlocked by 3 first.

Best to get the seller to do it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Well whoever told you that about not being able to put a 3 payg sim into a phone already on 3 is mis informing you.

I am however perplexed on why your asking this on an 02 Network Community Forum !
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks , im on 02, but the phone will be for my daughter..just thought i would ask before i buy it ..

Message 6 of 6