cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone else not able to access 02 guru chat online?

chatNOTWORKING
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

the 02 guru onine chat just says " we are searching for availbale gurus now" but never changes, this has been the same for many days now, anyone else experience issues with this ? 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

There has been seen on going issue with live chat for a few days now. You could try clearing cache and cookies or trying a different browser.

A phone call may be quicker but if its technical help you need them maybe we can help.

Message 2 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@chatNOTWORKING

I will mention this to our community manager @Martin-O2 as we have had many complaints this week about live chat not working...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 15

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Tried it twice myself this morning. I'm guessing that puts added pressure on customer service resulting in increased time on hold. Needs sorting but it's been days now!

Message 4 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Tried it twice myself this morning. I'm guessing that puts added pressure on customer service resulting in increased time on hold. Needs sorting but it's been days now!

And we were told yesterday by @Martin-O2 they are claiming there are NO issues with live chat.

Ermmm...oh yes there are Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 15

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys I've asked again today and there are no large scale issues with the Live Chat service however the team are going to double check for us just to make sure. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 15

upsie-daisey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
also having issues with 02 guru chat. i want their help in finding the best deal for my upgrade
Message 8 of 15

MI5
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@upsie-daisey wrote:
also having issues with 02 guru chat. i want their help in finding the best deal for my upgrade

@upsie-daisey call 202 and choose the option "I'm thinking of leaving" for the best deals.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@upsie-daisey wrote:

I doubt you will get anyone today @upsie-daisey. Too many people have complained about the same thing. What sort of phone are you looking for?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 15