cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

agents missing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any idea what's going on with the agents at the moment? Been trying all day to get in contact with one to get advice on a new upgrade. i've been trying for well over 4 hours now. Nothing at all. 

Trying to seek advice on whether or not to continue, leave or discuss a deal. Already been in touch with vodafone who are offering me a cracking deal. I've been with o2 for well over a decade however and would prefer to stay.

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Do they help anyway I have found the customer service to be bad  from day one  I,m still being charged for a phone I don,t have spoke to them a number of times got no where sent a e,mail complaint to them still waiting so don,t hold up much hope for any help.

If you hear nothing back from complaints after 7 working days (not including weekends) send a message to @Toby who will chase up for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call CS & choose the option for leaving. They may give you a small discount on a new tariff 

Message 2 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous We are all customers here and have no knowledge as to why you haven't been able to contact customer service. Are you trying to phone or are you trying by Live Chat? Best time to speak to CS is early morning, if you can spare the time at that time of day.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Live chat have very little authority to cut a deal anyway and I wouldn't trust them to get it right either.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Live chat have very little authority to cut a deal anyway and I wouldn't trust them to get it right either.

Agree...ring them from numbers on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus Usually 8-8.30 am is the best time to call..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been trying the live chat since 1pm. Still trying atm but there must be an issue with the site itself. I arranged my last contract through agents so figured i'd give it another bash this time. 

Thanks for the input guys.

Message 6 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

In general, Live Chat are pretty useless. You're much more likely to get a satisfactory result if you call CS and speak to someone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 10

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you finally do get through on live chat you will wonder why you bothered in all honesty. Please call or go in store. 

Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do they help anyway I have found the customer service to be bad  from day one  I,m still being charged for a phone I don,t have spoke to them a number of times got no where sent a e,mail complaint to them still waiting so don,t hold up much hope for any help.

Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

If you hear nothing back from complaints after 7 working days (not including weekends) send a message to @Toby who will chase up for you.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 10