Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

activating blackberry services

i've just got a blackberry for christmas and i bought a blackberry bolt on a few days ago and it's due to start today. The blackberry bolton which should take £5 off my credit hasn't happened yet and i've just recieved a text from 2030 saying "you're using a blackberry handset but your blackberry services have not been activated" it then says to activate i should visit o2.co.uk/blackberry/support...i've done this but i still don't know what i'm looking for, any suggestions? Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: activating blackberry services

I have exactly the same problem! i got mine today, rung up to add the bolt on and received nothing back after they informed me I would receive a text shortly.. so I have no bb services nothing...
also I've had this sim quite a while I don't really want to swap, and it's displaying the small gprs sign in the top right.. WHAT DO I DO?
Highlighted
Anonymous

hiya
this is the same problems i am having...........
Highlighted
Anonymous

If you've waited the 48 hours then I would give O2 a call.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I WANT TO ACTIVATE MY NEW BLACKBERRY PHONE

Highlighted
Anonymous

PLEASE ACTIVATE MY BLACKBERRY
Highlighted
Topics: 554
Solutions: 13,876

No need to shout, and you need to do it yourself. No one here can help https://bis.eu.blackberry.com/html?brand=o2mailuk
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 44
Kudos: 220
Solutions: 65

[ Edited ]

You've posted in a thread that is nearly 3 years old Smiley Surprised

If you have a BBOS7 phone you need a Blackberry bolt on. If you have already bought one it can take some time to activate. Try keep turning the phone off and on until you get a message from Blackberry that the phone has registered. You should create a Blackberry ID to use BBM etc.

If you have a BBOS10 phone eg Z10, Z30, Q10 or Q5 then you do not need the bolt on, just create a Blackberry ID and follow the setup procedure.

Also in case you are not aware, use of all capitals in a forum is considered shouting and rude, as is double posting in quick succession.

iPhone 11 Pro (O2 eSIM,3), Note 10+(EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Highlighted
Anonymous

I cannot set up my emails nor use the browser.

When I press 'Email Setup' the only option I receive is 'I want to  use a work email account with a Blackberry Enterprise Server'-I do not want to do this.I merely want to use my personal Email Account but there is no option to do this.

I had a text from you on 22 Dec saying that you had taken £5 from my balance for my Blackberry Bolt On which will be up and running in the next 24 hours or sooner but I still cannot use the email facility or browser.

Please let me know how I can remedy this.

Robert Neville

Highlighted
Topics: 554
Solutions: 13,876

I'll tag @Anonymous who will be able to help you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)