Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account

mrslegoloser
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

we already have 3 phone bills with o2 but now we want to get a sim for our daughter and my mum said she would pay for it. how can we purchase the sim but have it with different banking details?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @mrslegoloser

Yes you can. When you get the phone/sim/contract you just add your mothers bank details instead of your own.

I have just done this for my grandson as a joint birthday and christmas present. He has the phone and I pay the bill from my bank.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @mrslegoloser

Yes you can. When you get the phone/sim/contract you just add your mothers bank details instead of your own.

I have just done this for my grandson as a joint birthday and christmas present. He has the phone and I pay the bill from my bank.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

mrslegoloser
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

so we can have 2 different bank account details on here? sorry for seeming dim. im not hot on this sort of thing

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s easy to do as per the comment above 

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @mrslegoloser

Which bank you pay from is of no interest to O2. As long as the payment is collected on time each month with no problems.

For instance I have 3 different bank accounts,  which means in theory, I could have 3 phones all paid from a different account.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @mrslegoloser, I hope the info @Cleoriff & @Anonymous shared above help you set up your daughter's SIM as you'd like! If you have any additional questions, let us know smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6