Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

account

we already have 3 phone bills with o2 but now we want to get a sim for our daughter and my mum said she would pay for it. how can we purchase the sim but have it with different banking details?

Topics: 767

Re: account

Hi @mrslegoloser

Yes you can. When you get the phone/sim/contract you just add your mothers bank details instead of your own.

I have just done this for my grandson as a joint birthday and christmas present. He has the phone and I pay the bill from my bank.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Level 1: Joiner

so we can have 2 different bank account details on here? sorry for seeming dim. im not hot on this sort of thing

Anonymous

It’s easy to do as per the comment above 

Topics: 767

Hi @mrslegoloser

Which bank you pay from is of no interest to O2. As long as the payment is collected on time each month with no problems.

For instance I have 3 different bank accounts,  which means in theory, I could have 3 phones all paid from a different account.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Former Staff

[ Edited ]

Hi @mrslegoloser, I hope the info @Cleoriff & @Anonymous shared above help you set up your daughter's SIM as you'd like! If you have any additional questions, let us know smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature