cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi i can log on to my account ok but when i try to look at either  number it just keeps saying logining on please wait has been doin this so few weeks now if i cant veiw my accounts on line i might have to change providers as your help topics are not very helpful and as my contract is up for renew im sure others will bendover to give me better service ,please respond asap 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Welcome to the forum. I have no problem logging into my account. I have just checked it out 5 minutes ago?

http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I only have one number on my account though so the fact you have two may be causing some sort of conflict..

If this is still happening after you try the link I have provided then contact customer services and they will check the numbers and maybe reset the account if needed

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 17

jonsie
  • 93216 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6970 Solutions

Is this happening both online and through the app?

It isn't a general problem so you will probably have to contact customer service.

Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi  @Anonymous 

First of all , let me just clarify that we are all customers here and we can only give you advice based on our personal experiences and knowledge gained by information shared by a lot of very knowledgeable members that  post on the community.

Based on what you are saying there is a fault with your account and as mentioned by @jonsie you need to call customer services. They can either reset your logging details or if that fails it will be sent to the IT department. It will take 5 working days to resolve and they will contact you once it's resolved.

Hope this helps slight_smile

Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is what was happening to me yesterday. I can get into the mobile app fine but not in to the online version (in both circumstances I am using a Note 4 to access).

I will try pc later but for the moment I am unable to access the online version.
Message 5 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
This is what was happening to me yesterday. I can get into the mobile app fine but not in to the online version (in both circumstances I am using a Note 4 to access).

I will try pc later but for the moment I am unable to access the online version.

I think the problem is Nick, the op can get into their account but has two phone numbers ...neither of which will log in to see what is what. As I said in my first post this could probably be a 'conflict' between the two numbers....hence my advice to ring CS to reset....

PS...I could get in via my Note 3 today as well as PC...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
You are right @Cleoriff with the OP's issue. Was just adding in that in my case it isn't working that well on single accounts either and I wonder if it is an Android issue or an o2 issue? ???
Message 7 of 17

jonsie
  • 93216 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6970 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I will trypc later but for the moment I am unable to access theonline version.

Same for me this morning. I can access by the app and by PC but on the Note 4 I can't access via Chrome but can through Firefox. Weird!

Message 8 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

When I got on......I was logged into the Community and got in through that route...wasn't using the app at all?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Might be a note 4 or Android 4.4.4 conflict then?
Message 10 of 17