cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account overpay / bill refund not received yet

Anonymous
Not applicable

i cancelled my contract in dec at the beginning and was told i will prob get some money back. anyway to my surprise i was billed again in january so i cancelled my DD before they could chargae me. i then spoke to someone online about it and he told me to pay the bill. and when my account has been closed i will get the money back. anyway, here i am almost may with nothing. Everytime i phone or speak to someone online its the same old stuff. wait 3 - 5 days and contact out billing team. is there anybody here who could sought this out. cause im really fed up of this. Tom

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is the email address to send your complaint to they should get it sorted for you slight_smile
complaintreviewservice@o2.com
Let us know how you get on

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is mainly a customer forum so I doubt you will really get the help you need have the billing team rung you back?
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok thanks ill put it in writing this time.

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is the email address to send your complaint to they should get it sorted for you slight_smile
complaintreviewservice@o2.com
Let us know how you get on
Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Try phoning customer services and talk to a rep on the phone rather than using chat.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
The OP has said he has tried phoning as well I must admit I thought it might be the old chat problem
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
You shouldn't of cancelled the dd as it may affect your credit rating
Message 7 of 7