cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

able to lower a tarrif

Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently have 2 contracts with 02 1 iphone and 1 blackberry, when i bought the iphone contract in store the assistants said after a year I could lower the blackberry contract. Now one year on after paying for 2 contracts, sales team have told me I cannot do this and have to keep both contracts the same. They have quoted me £542 to cancel the blackberry contract however in december this was the same price to cancel and it is now march.

What am I supposed to do carry on paying 2 high contracts or fight till I get them to lower it?

Defintley should of went to orange, 02 have been nothing but a nightmare!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi sorry to hear of your troubles.

It depends on when you took your contract out (which month).

it used to be that you could lower your tariff after 12mths to the next tariff down, however from March 2012 it change so that you cant go any lower than when you took the deal (if you took a 600min you cant go to a 300min).

Its fairly easy to work out what your termination fee is to do this it is Line Rental x Remaining Teure. eg £32x12mths =.........

I hope this helps

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi sorry to hear of your troubles.

It depends on when you took your contract out (which month).

it used to be that you could lower your tariff after 12mths to the next tariff down, however from March 2012 it change so that you cant go any lower than when you took the deal (if you took a 600min you cant go to a 300min).

Its fairly easy to work out what your termination fee is to do this it is Line Rental x Remaining Teure. eg £32x12mths =.........

I hope this helps

Message 2 of 2