cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZTE MF60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good morning lol

I've got Pay as you go sim card Text n Web plan and the Balance on it is £265.75p I want to find out if I can transfer that's £265.75p to my pay monthly account and still keep that text and Web sim card coz I'm still using its as a Hot spot for me and my mates to get online with . I'm top up £10 a month for that text n Web sim 500MB Web access a month. Thanks
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122830 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I think the only way to transfer credit from a PAYG account to your contract is by cancelling the payg sim. Though this is usually done when you move from payg to contract. I'm not sure if this is possible if you want to keep both accounts active. The only way to know for certain is to contact customer services

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus  Between 8.8.30am in the morning is generally the best time to call...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122830 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I think the only way to transfer credit from a PAYG account to your contract is by cancelling the payg sim. Though this is usually done when you move from payg to contract. I'm not sure if this is possible if you want to keep both accounts active. The only way to know for certain is to contact customer services

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus  Between 8.8.30am in the morning is generally the best time to call...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think they only move the credit when they swap the number over effectively ending that SIM card & as the number will be attributed to the new contract thus leave you with a blank sim that Is dead & that has no mobile number attached to it

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can transfer the credit to your pay monthly account but you cannot then keep the pay and go sim. That sim will be disconnected. You can keep the number by transferring it to another P&G sim but the tariff is a legacy tariff that is no longer available so you would have to take one of the new tariffs.

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122830 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Glad I was right then. My son has the same legacy tariff and wont do anything to change it. He is happy staying just as he is...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5