Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Your Family Bolt on?

If I get the Your Family Bolt on, does that mean that only I pay for it or that each person that I include in it have to also pay for it?
Anonymous

Your Family Bolt on?

only you will pay for it.
Anonymous

Your Family Bolt on?

But the other 4 can send me all the texts they want?
Anonymous

Your Family Bolt on?

The O2 Your Family Bolt On gives you unlimited calls, texts and picture messaging between you and your favourite people. Keep your family and friends better connected by choosing from two options:

* O2 Your Family Bolt On: For a group of up to 5; so you and 4 family members or friends on O2 get to stay in touch and enjoy unlimited calls, texts and picture messages with other members of the group

Try reading theinformation on the O2 site it really does help!
Anonymous

Your Family Bolt on?

The O2 Your Family Bolt On gives you unlimited calls, texts and picture messaging between you and your favourite people. Keep your family and friends better connected by choosing from two options:
* O2 Your Family Bolt On: For a group of up to 5; so you and 4 family members or friends on O2 get to stay in touch and enjoy unlimited calls, texts and picture messages with other members of the group
Try reading theinformation on the O2 site it really does help!

I have!!! I was double checking as a deal like that seems too good to be true you ignorant *******. I mean £7.50 for me to text, call etc people unlimitadely and them to me too unlimatedly just sounds far too good to be true. Wouldn't you think?
Anonymous

Your Family Bolt on?

They call phone, text and mms each other as well, not just to you.

So you, Dave, Paul, Geoff and Marge are on the plan, Geoff and Marge can chat, Paul and Dave can text and Marge can send you all an MMS of her new hair do all for free.