Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Yet another major outage!

2 major outages in 3 months.

I have had no service since 10:00 am and it is now 18:15pm. How is one supposed to do any business?

I cannot even go to the bank or do any of my usual business visits as I cannot park in Westminster without a mobile phone. All pay by phone!

This is absolutely pathetic. Last time they reduced my bill by £3. wow wee. I would much rather have a network that works.

I will start investigating other networks tomorrow. Sorry O2 but you are getting worse by the day!

Anonymous

Re: Yet another major outage!

I live in Yorkshire. Full signal showing, but cannot make a call. This is not acceptable for the size this company is. I pay a hell of a lot of money and am not getting the service that I am paying for.

Level 44: Clearly Talented

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/td-p...

The discussion is here my friend.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

finding anything official out on the site about the service failures seems impossible  Why?

Anonymous

Hi there,

Liquid linked it above your post Smiley Happy

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/td-p...

^^^^^^^
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink

**bleep** it haha
Anonymous

Today of all days when I REALLY needed my phone to work - have elderly aunt being discharged from hospital after 8 weeks and need to co-ordinate things - disgraceful O2!!