Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrongful credit reporting!! Help!!

Andymacsparran
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hiya.. I having mega problems finding someone to help me I'm just getting passed from pillar to post!!!

I had a pay monthly account years ago and got into financial trouble... I was declared bankrupt which took the O2 debt from me. However O2 are still reporting to the credit agencies that it's in default... I have recently applied for a mortgage and this reporting is stopping me getting one now. I have been through O2 resolve, they passed me to debt management who passed me to business customer service who the told me to email creditfiletrefferals.... But.im getting nowhere.... Can anyone offer some advice?? Many thanks
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions
@Andymacsparran Credit referrals are the only ones who can help you.
CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 10

Andymacsparran
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Cheers... That's what I've been told but do they even exist?? No confirmation of email, no phone number I don't know even if they have received my emails or letters and this has been going on for at least 6 weeks now.
Message 3 of 10

Bambino
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions
@Andymacsparran Yes they do exist but their speed of replying leaves much to be desired. I will tag our admin here @Martin-O2 and @Marjo to see if there's anything they can do to help the process, but they may not be able to as you have used Resolver and their hands may be tied because of that.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Ten working days for any reply but they will get back to you. I'm not sure how the whole bankruptcy thing works but when you say years ago, just how many years ago was this?

Message 5 of 10

Andymacsparran
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
August 2014 I was made bankrupt... So it's been wrongly reported since then... It's only now that I've got back in order... Ready to get a mortgage and this crops up!! I'm aware that it falls off in 5 months but it's this thats stopping me getting a decent mortgage now.
Message 6 of 10

Bambino
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

I wish there was more we could do to help, but for what it's worth, I hope you get a reply, and get this resolved soon, @Andymacsparran Good luck fingers_crossed

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Andymacsparran , how are you getting on today, any news yet from Credit Referrals? Let me know if not and I'm happy to get someone to take a look on our end in case they could speed this up in any way!

Edit: Just saw that you had gone to Resolver with this. I'm still happy to check for you but normally if you've already gone through the official complaints process, we won't be able to escalate.

Message 8 of 10

Andymacsparran
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Marjo. Please if you could... I've not heard anything yet. I just feel like I'm being robbed off.. the email from resolution expert just told me to contact debt management, them they told me to contact buisness customer service....
Message 9 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Ok thanks for the update @Andymacsparran , I will drop you a private message now to get a few details to be able to pass this on!

Message 10 of 10