Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong phone

Nshawy1980
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can someone help please? I’ve now called o2 customer services 3 times and each time I’ve got a different answer.

I ordered a Google Pixel 8 pro 256gb LIKE NEW condition las week which was delivered Monday. Unfortunately they sent the 128gb version rather than the 256gb that I ordered. So I called and started a return request, I was told that a replacement has been reserved and if I send it back that day it would be received the following day and a correct replacement sent back to me the same day. I sent the phone back and according to the tracking it was delivered the following day so I called again to see and was told I will get an email today telling me the replacement has been sent.

No email this morning so called again and have now been told it will take 7 days for the return centre to receive it and check it then another day or 2 for the new one to be despatched. 

It would have been easier to just cancel the agreement under the 14 day cooling off period and order a new one.

Can anyone from o2 on here help maybe?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7774 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

There is no one from O2 on here as this is a customer to customer Community 

Afraid you will need to persist with O2

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

Nshawy1980
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ahhh ok, thanks anyway. I will keep on at them then. 

Message 3 of 3