cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong monthly bill on online account

Anonymous
Not applicable

I moved from Pay as you Go to Pay Monthly a few weeks ago in-store, and received a Samsung Galaxy Y on a 12 month contract for £11 per month. However, my online account lists my monthly bill as £21 per month. Is this just a website mistake or have I been put onto the wrong contract by the o2 store?

Any help would be much appreciated! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have exact same problem.I moved from payg to pay monthly,was given an htc phone and was supposed to be £11 monthly.

Online it shows as £21 a month and o2 are taking at least £13 a month so check you bank statement.

I wish i had stuck with payg as im sick of phoning to get this corrected and its still not been corrected.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes they put you on a slightly better tariff on a special deal, I was put onto  £21.50 contract but being charged £15.50 for 12 months as a loyalty deal... or something like that anyway :-/. I hope this makes sense, they told me it would show up as £21.50 but then there was a £6 deduction every month. I've only just started this contract and hope to change it soon anyways as I'm not happy with the contract I'm on

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're on a special tariff for pay as you go customers who move to contract, the tariff is normally £24 a month, but a £13 discount is added to drop it down to £11.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is it I have moved from pay as you go and am being charged £22.50

have had a £5 loyalty bonus added, but that still says pending even after a month so I am still waiting for that.

And now read on the forums it should be a £13 saving and in fact I should only be paying £11 , yet another call to the customer service team tomorrow as I will not be paying another wrong bill like I had to do last month to keep service

Message 5 of 5