Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Will be saying goodbye to o2 once my contact is over

Just to add in this instance I would be going straight to the complaints review service as CS don't seem to have given any reasonable explanation as to why you have been left out of pocket. The process is to write in but I believe AF has a direct number.... :robotindifferent:
Anonymous

I do indeed and it has been provided. The post below was also deleted for the following reasons:

Hello ancientferguson,
We’re sending you this message as we have moderated one or more
of your comments.
This is because comment(s) you have made contained personal
information about yourself, another user or a third party.
Users are not allowed to include phone numbers, street addresses or
email addresses in their contact information (profiles) or in
messages. This rule is purely for our users’ safety.
We hope you continue to use and enjoy our O2 Forums.
O2 moderation team

I have once again been moderated as you will see above.

The usual pro forma reply was sent, you know the one.....

"What we cannot accept are widespread, malicious or gratuitous criticisms of O2 as a company or a brand."

Well, here are some facts for you moderator types that insist on pulling our legitimate threads apart.

What I write on this forum is not widespread, malicious or gratuitous criticisms of O2, it is all fact based, evidenced by the content held within the threads on these very boards. I am a man that has spent many years collating evidence and delivering the truth, but it seems the truth gets moderated far too often and too readily.

I am trying to give you the impetus to deal with what is occurring here and encourage official O2 participation in the threads, but instead you choose to stick your head in the sand and delete whatever you can remotely justify.

What Sarah, the OP, has had to put up with is nothing short of disgusting. It highlights serious flaws in your system, compounds my total lack of confidence in O2 as a company and it compels me to help others fight for the appropriate compensation.

Sarah, Mod 15 has annoyed me sufficiently on this occasion and I would love to get a blow by blow account on the facts of this complaint. PM me if you would like to share this experience and I will provide my contact details.

Oh yes, I keep everything.... actual post, reason for deletion or alteration and evidence of inconsistent enforcement of forum rules.
Anonymous

When they disconnected me they said it was because i had money outstanding ( this been the 20th and the money is normally taken out on the 29th) The women said she could not understand why i had been disconnected because of this..which she then said it was a mistake and reconeccted me back
Anonymous

When they disconnected me they said it was because i had money outstanding ( this been the 20th and the money is normally taken out on the 29th) The women said she could not understand why i had been disconnected because of this..which she then said it was a mistake and reconeccted me back

I love Facebook! Smiley Happy Hello Sarah. Smiley Wink
Anonymous

And for those who are saying..is it really appropiate for me to have a contract phone. Well yes it is..i am just as much entitled to one as the rest of you. Im old enough for one..and i can afford the payments each month, just cannot afford £600 taken out of my bank account in one go
Anonymous

And for those who are saying..is it really appropiate for me to have a contract phone. Well yes it is..i am just as much entitled to one as the rest of you. Im old enough for one..and i can afford the payments each month, just cannot afford £600 taken out of my bank account in one go

Nor should it have happened! :robotmad:
Anonymous

The way things are at the moment don't think many could afford £600 taken from their account unexpectedly. AF facebook is good I agree, never got the hang of instant messenger so facebook is fast enough for me.
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,254

Totally agree!
Anonymous

The way things are at the moment don't think many could afford £600 taken from their account unexpectedly. AF facebook is good I agree, never got the hang of instant messenger so facebook is fast enough for me.

At least I can talk to Sarah without some moderator hunting our messages. Smiley Happy

And you never know when they will get round to banning me! Smiley Happy
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,254

Anything goes on Facebook thankfully....unless someone reports one of your posts! Smiley Wink

Perhaps some choice comments here?

http://www.facebook.com/o2ukofficial