Will O2 ever do unlimited data again
Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Another option for the OP might be to see if she gets decent coverage where she would need it with the Three network. If so, one of their 'All You Can Eat' data tariffs might be suitable.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 31 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

Another option for the OP might be to see if she gets decent coverage where she would need it with the Three network. If so, one of their 'All You Can Eat' data tariffs might be suitable.

the op would better off going down that route but then they would have to terminate the contract which they are unwilling to do i guess

Message 32 of 59

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

Was that not mentioned before ? LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 33 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ultimately since September @Anonymous has been given our guidance so really the choice is now hers. Not much else we can say or do now
Message 34 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

Possibly in one of the other four threads...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 59

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

I don't know? Was it? I read through the thread and I hadn't seen where Three was specifically mentioned. Did I miss it? If so, apologies for the repetition.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 36 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Ultimately since September @Anonymous has been given our guidance so really the choice is now hers. Not much else we can say or do now

in that case we'll just have to wait & see what she decides or comes back with the same question

Message 37 of 59

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

I don't know? Was it? I read through the thread and I hadn't seen where Three was specifically mentioned. Did I miss it? If so, apologies for the repetition.

Just teasing wink

I mentioned "one of the other networks that offers more data" but I wasn't specific Smiley LOLSurprised

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 38 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Anonymous 

What tariff have you got?

Message 39 of 59

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

hi @Anonymous 

What tariff have you got?

According to post #14 o2 24m unlimited 8gb 4g tariff ?

Currently using:
Message 40 of 59