Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi connectivity

Hruddy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can somebody help me please, i have a samsung s9 and have had the same problem for a while now. It wont stay connected to my home wifi or wint connect at all. I have put 3 bolt ons on this month as it wont connect. All other devices connect a d i have just tried my sim in my sons spare iphone and it connected fine????
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Hruddy 

Sounds like the phone is faulty so a factory reset might help.

If not, you'll need to get it repaired.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Hruddy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks, i pay insurance on it but when i phone up it says they are only taking calls for upgrades or leaving o2. If i do factory reset will everything be lost?
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Hruddy 

Yes everything will be deleted and reset back to as new.

I'd copy all photos and videos to your pc first so you have them safe them make sure Google back up is on in settings.

You should also remove your Google account from the phone before doing the reset.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Hruddy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have transferred my phone numbers to my sim and photos to my sd card, will this be enough?
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, all apps will download again.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6