cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling SMS

Anonymous
Not applicable

TuGO worked perfectly for me allowing both wifi calling and SMS. Running a business in a Not Spot in Norfolk now O2 wifi calling only allows calls and even then intermittently, sometimes having to switch into and out of plane mode. Can I have TuGO back please or enable wifi calling to send and receive SMS

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144295 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

We asked recently @Junior and basically it's too dificult for O2 to figure out.

We did suggest they asked EE how to do it, but I don't think they saw the funny side...... confused

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

Junior
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 75 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

We asked recently @Junior and basically it's too dificult for O2 to figure out.

We did suggest they asked EE how to do it, but I don't think they saw the funny side...... confused

Thanks @MI5 - it's quite embarrassing really isn't it. If Sky , who rent network capacity from o2 , can do it why can't o2?  I hope they are still trying to develop it! 

Message 12 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144295 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
We all hope so too mate.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 15

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Even more disappointing that they stopped the app that worked!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 14 of 15

jonnymk
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 39 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Their latest tweet suggested this will now arrive sometime in 2021. I know the frustration, I have the same issue with 2FA on many sites. Takes ages for these to come through with the 1 bar of signal at my home address.
Message 15 of 15