Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Calling

MusicalGriff
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Joined o2 today and trying without success to enable 4g calls and Wifi calling. My phone tells me to contact o2, o2 says to enable it on the my device page, which I can't find. Clicking on 4g and Wifi Calling in the "More" menu takes me to a page explaining what it is and a link to if it's available on my device (iPhone 11 Pro Max, it is). The video tells me to just enable it on my phone, which takes me back to the original message of contacting o2. How do I do this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

You should be able to do it in the app which is the best option

Otherwise you need to call

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Message 2 of 4

MusicalGriff
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The app just takes me to the same web pages in the loop I'm stuck in. Pressing Wifi and 4g calling only takes you to a page explaining what it is confounded

I can't even find anything that says "Device Details". I'm clicking on my phone number, manage iPhone, and that just seems to take me back to the same screen with my allowance details.

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12064 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
First you need customer services to enable it on your account, so you need to call in.
Once they have done that you need to enable it on your phone.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 4