Did you mean: 

Wi Fi Setting Dissapeared on my Phone

Rys10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,
I have seen this question already raised and have tried following all the suggestions i.e re booting the phone with out and with the sim, re installing My02 app, and still have no wi-fi call setting on the phone.
Has anyone got any more ideas? My phone is an S20 Ultra.
Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146997 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Tails @Rys10 

You need to remove sim and reboot then replace sim when phone has fully booted up with the phone still on.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Tails
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am having the same issue and have had no reply from o2. If you get a fix will you please post 👍🏻
Message 2 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10645 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions
@Rys10

It could be that Wifi Calling needs to be re enabled on your account.

Let me tag @Thomaso1 and @O2Waqas to see if they can help you further
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 146997 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Tails @Rys10 

You need to remove sim and reboot then replace sim when phone has fully booted up with the phone still on.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 9

O2Waqas
Former Staff
  • 139 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@madasaf1sh Thank you for the tag, there will be a software update soon to resolve the issue. 

@Rys10 I will send you a private message so we can double check your account is setup correctly

Thanks 

Waqas 

signature
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 146997 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@O2Waqas 

I believe Samsung rolled it out in the January security update.

Message 6 of 9

O2Waqas
Former Staff
  • 139 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@MI5 We have been advised the roll out will start from today, however all handsets might not get it at once, the update notifications are sent to the device in batches 

Thanks 

signature
Message 7 of 9

Rys10
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I re did M15's suggestion and it worked. Didnt the first time round, but hey, it works now.

Thanks

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 146997 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Rys10 

Keep checking for the January security update which contains the fix.

Some phones have it already so you should be getting it soon.

Message 9 of 9