cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why so hard to find contract end date in My 02 online account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the only way to find my 02 contract end date is to telephone 202 or by Live Chat?

I thought that seeing that all my other details are in the My 02 | Browse My 02 area eg DOB, telephone number, bill due; why is the contract end date not there too?

Or is it somewhere in the My 02 area and I just cant see it?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126004 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@AnonymousIt is in My O2 under view Tariff and Allowances. Contract end/renewal date shown there http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
  • 126004 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@AnonymousIt is in My O2 under view Tariff and Allowances. Contract end/renewal date shown there http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 126004 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Contract end.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
Direct link to the tariff details page here https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/paymonthly/myallowance/allowance?disambiguation_id=121d4ec5-3baa-49c7-91a4...
Just log in if you are asked to.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff

It is in My O2 under view Tariff and Allowances. Contract end/renewal date shown there

Thanks for that info and the screencapture.:smileyhappy:

Seems I was too focused on finding the info in the My 02 tab dropdown list and didnt look for (or notice) the next set of tabs below it.

Must say, it was this 02 Community end of contract post  that got me thinking then searching for mine.

@MI5 
Direct link to the tariff details page here
Thanks for the direct link once I'm logged in

---

So it's

My 02 | View my bill | Allowance & Recent Charges | Tariff and allowances | View tariff and allowances button

Do you know if plans to place this contract info on the 02 App or is it there and I havent noticed?

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 126004 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous. It's already in the app. If you log in ....look at Allowances from the tab at top of page. Scroll down to Tariff then if you hit the > key at the side it will show length of contract and renewal date wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Cleoriff

Followed your instructions and found it!

To think it was there under my nose all this time or is it new addition? Was it always there and I just didnt notice?

02 App | Allowances | Tariff

Message 7 of 7