cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why say I get my credit I don't use back, when I don't?

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I signed up for pay monthly they said if I didn't use my free texts or calls they would be added on with my next months allowance, why hasn't this happened? It's been 5 months now.

Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
If that's the case where you have it in writing I'd advise calling CS. They're the only ones who could resolve this.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You have been incorrectly advised....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well that was was one of the few reasons I joined. How is it fair if YOUR staff tell me in a letter and on the sign up process that I get my credit back? This is beyond a joke, this is the THIRD time I've been told complete rubbish by you guys. UNACCEPTABLE.
Message 3 of 16

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

If you transfer to pay monthly any remaining credit on the phone is added to your account and used towards payment of your first bill. Texts and minutes have never been transferred over, only unused credit.

Check your first bill on My O2.

Message 4 of 16

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Well that was was one of the few reasons I joined. How is it fair if YOUR staff tell me in a letter and on the sign up process that I get my credit back? This is beyond a joke, this is the THIRD time I've been told complete rubbish by you guys. UNACCEPTABLE.
Why are you getting cross with me ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes but when I was signing up I had an o2 advisor in a pop up chat who specifically said my credit would roll over, and on the letter I got, to quote "To top off this great deal, any unused allowences from your previous month will be added on to your next allowance upon the date of payment". How come when I speak to you guys, you all vary on what you say? You have to be the most unreliable phone company I've ever used, you make Vodafones off shore customer support look good.

Message 6 of 16

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Because its your fault mi5! slight_smile

Was this advice given over the phone or chat?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 7 of 16

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Mr small were not O2 staff that's why.
Message 8 of 16

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
If that's the case where you have it in writing I'd advise calling CS. They're the only ones who could resolve this.
Message 9 of 16

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 10 of 16