Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my account still active

Sam17
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi just want to make sure that's the correct email of o2 customer service as I need to send proof of Recede postage xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx@o2.com?

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
o2 don't have any customer services email address - only for things like complaints...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Sam17 As said above, there is no  O2 email address for your query. This link gives you the numbers to contact O2: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Because you're not buying anything, O2 doesn't consider your call important. Use the Upgrade, Lost/Stolen, or Fraud option to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

Below is alternative advice from an O2 Guru on how to get through.
Call 202 from your mobile.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

Edit: I will also tag the O2 online advisors. @O2Georgina or @O2Waqas can you please assist?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Sam17 wrote:
Hi just want to make sure that's the correct email of o2 customer service as I need to send proof of Recede postage **********@o2.com?

That's a specific address given you by an agent.

It should not be shared publically.

If it's not correct, it will bounce back when you send to it, so you'd need to call O2 to check where to send your evidence.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

If an agent has given you that address then send it to im/her who are dealing with your query

It's a correct O2 format personal email

Message 5 of 6

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Hi @Bambino  Thanks for the tag

@Sam17  I will send you a private message now

signature
Message 6 of 6