Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my new sim not working

SharonD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I did the swap sim over the phone 4-5 hours ago and it still doesn't work. I appreciate it says up to 24 hours but my husband also has a new phone and did the same thing about an hour ago and his new phone is working. Can you explain this?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SharonD
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I'm up and running thanks - the SIM was faulty and I needed a replacement... Thanks for thinking about me 😀

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@SharonD 

Have you rebooted your phone?

If it's not working by the morning, you need to call customer services again to check Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @SharonD , as it's been a few days since you posted about your new SIM not working, I just wanted to check how you're getting on with it at the moment? Do you still require any help? Did rebooting your phone help by any chance as suggested above?

It would be lovely to hear back from you. slight_smile

Message 3 of 4

SharonD
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I'm up and running thanks - the SIM was faulty and I needed a replacement... Thanks for thinking about me 😀
Message 4 of 4