cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why don't 02 answer!

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is the third day I have tried to get through to 02 call centre to discuss my account. Waited 45mins plus! Really bad customer service.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Keep pressing zero....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
If it's a low level account enquiry then try Live Chat.

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/contactus
Message 3 of 13

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The wait is getting longer at certain times of the day to get through on the phone lines. Best times to ring are early morning and early afternoon. You have to be patient I'm afraid.

If it's not urgent you could try webchat or Email

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Because they have so many complaints they dont have the staff to answer yur call. then you will be put thru to a call centre, where a lovely (i am serious) person will do their best to help you, unfortunately, you may not be able to understand  them and tem you, because of differing regional accents, yours i guess being engish , theirs being asian of some descripton, i apologise if i appear flippant, i mean no disrespect to any one in any call centre,

Message 5 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Because they have so many complaints they dont have the staff to answer yur call. then you will be put thru to a call centre, where a lovely (i am serious) person will do their best to help you, unfortunately, you may not be able to understand  them and tem you, because of differing regional accents, yours i guess being engish , theirs being asian of some descripton, i apologise if i appear flippant, i mean no disrespect to any one in any call centre,

Let's hope the standard of English used at the call centres is no worse than that seen here.

O2 also have UK call centres where people whose origin may well not be from this country, this causes no problem for most people.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
English is not a regional accent surely, especially not in the terms expressed by janie333 who to my mind is actually bordering on racist
Message 7 of 13

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
English is not a regional accent surely, especially not in the terms expressed by janie333 who to my mind is actually bordering on racist

Got to agree!

Message 8 of 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Got to agree!

I have to agree as well, and also with Perksie's comment about the standard of English in general in many threads. I realise that English is not the first language of many people who post in this forum, but there is a spell checker, if people would but just use it. Smiley Frustrated

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally agree we are 4 days on without a 2g mast signal

I drove 15 miles to get other signal yesterday then rand 202 waited 45 mins in queue and gave up.Live webchat staff useless - they don't have an email system to relay my concern to right dept - Ithink not !!

4 days on still nothing 

Message 10 of 13